Independent:Tom Barnes (December 10,2017) British-Pakistani researchers say 84% of grooming gang members are Asian: ‘It’s very important we talk about it’
So….why has our Government along with the UN been so quiet on the terrible and inhumane sexual abuse and rape of primarily young white girls at the hands of Pakistani grooming gangs in Britain?
And, why….. are the victims and authorities so careful not to identify the perpetrators as being of Pakistani descent?
Direct quotes as to why people are reluctant to do so………
- “Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so.”
- “Nobody is saying that all Muslims commit abuse, but by saying it’s not an issue you’re silencing the victims,” she added.
- “We didn’t want there to be a pattern of people from our ethnic demographic carrying out these attacks. But unfortunately we were proven wrong.”
And…… where is the outrage from Congressman Mark DeSaulnier along with ALL other US Congressional leaders and why are they not “shouting from the rooftops” demanding UN investigations under Human Rights Violations for the decades long abuses of these innocent children?
And for those of you who believe….. mass-immigration or forced-multiculturalism is an “inclusive” and culturally good and beneficial need in our once primarily ethnic European societies, please watch the following video and then read the article and you just may rethink your position!
The Spectator: Ivar Arpi Report: January 16, 2016
“It’s not only Germany that covers up mass sex attacks by migrant men… Sweden’s record is shameful.”
Stockholm police were warned not to give descriptions of the perpetrators lest they were accused of being racist
Sky News: December 10, 2017: Article Written By: Sally Lockwood, North of England Correspondent
- British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.
A think-tank report finds there is a demographic link to those who sexually exploit children in grooming gangs.
- Quilliam’s researchers found 264 people have been convicted for the specific crime of gang grooming since 2005
- Of those offenders 222 or 84% were Asian.
BBC NEWS: March 13, 2018:Telford grooming ‘tip of the iceberg’, says solicitor
“She is one of probably, one of thousands of young girls and young boys who are being abused in street grooming up and down the country.”
A Sunday Mirror investigation said the scale of sexual exploitation in Telford made it the UK’s “worst-ever child grooming scandal”.
The paper claimed abuse in the town has been widespread since 1980, when it began with “groups of mainly Asian men” targeting vulnerable white teenagers.
BBC NEWS: August 26, 2014: Rotherham, England child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited.
Direct Quotes From The Article are the Following:
- “It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn’t do anything about it.”
- “The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report’s author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.”
- “Speaking about her abuser, Isabel said: “I think because the police were aware and social services were aware and he knew that and they still didn’t stop him it I think it encouraged him.”
- “It’s deeply distressing how the authorities failed to protect these young people and their voices were not heard.”
- “However, that must not overshadow – and certainly does not excuse – the finding that for a significant amount of time the council and its partners could and should have done more to protect young people from what must be one of the most horrific forms of abuse imaginable.”
And the beat goes on………..