- Another case of “Orwellian” Hate-Speech law imprisoning an honest, ethical and courageous woman in Germany. This quote from Newsweek (2-26-15) says it all:
“A former-lawyer who has previously been convicted for denying the Holocaust in Germany has been sentenced once again for the offence at a court in Munich.
Sylvia Stolz, 51, was convicted for inciting racial hatred when she denied that there was sufficient evidence for the Holocaust in a 2012 speech at an anti-censorship congress in Switzerland. She has been sentenced to 20 months in prison.”
- And, again, here is another recent injustice (2018) being perpetrated:
- Or maybe, it has already started……….
CHARLESTON, S.C. (Reuters) – South Carolina has become the first U.S. state to pass legislation to fight anti-Semitism on campus, after supporters of the measure said it would help colleges battle discrimination amid growing numbers of such incidents nationwide.
The bill passed the South Carolina House by 86 votes to 4 late on Wednesday. Its sponsor, Republican Representative Alan Clemmons, said its passage showed the state was “leading the fight against anti-Semitism.” Opponents of the measure said they thought it went too far into censoring critics of Israel’s government.
- And this, too……….U.S. Congressman, Chris Smith, introduces Bill to combat anti-Semitism.
- Furthermore, why does Amazon ONLY ban books that question the official narrative of the holocaust, yet not ban any other books, etc. pertaining to many other issues both historical or otherwise, that many people may deem equally taboo and offensive? It would appear that censorship is strictly used to suppress alternative arguments pertaining to the holocaust and nothing else! If this is not the case, then why is Amazon not censoring material that is truly offensive, such as pornography. Afterall, studies have proven that it has a very negative effect on our youth and our society as a whole?
- Auschwitz Placque That Originally Read 4.1 Million People Died, Reduced to 1.5 Million in 1989:
- Surely the historical evidence supporting the official holocaust narrative that we have seen and heard through Hollywood movies, our manistream news, our politicians, our educational institutions and holocaust museums can withstand scrutiny, right? So, again, why is it against the law in eighteen countries to challenge the official holocaust narrative or challenge Israel’s policies here in the U.S.? Shouldn’t TRUTH be able to stand on its own merit and isn’t debate through dissenting views a healthy way to better glean facts?