Why are so many “legal” residents in California along with residents in other Blue States leaving to move to Red States? Listen to the following video and read the article and learn why? I hope Governor Jerry Brown and Congressman Mark DeSaulnier and many other democrats do the same!
- More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
- The trend is a symptom of the state’s housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
- Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
- Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californians.
It is my personal opinion that many “legal” citizens are also leaving due to the fact that many of their cities and states are becoming extremely overcrowded due to illegal immigration which, subsequently, worsens already horrific traffic and commute issues. Also, illegal immigrants drive the costs of rental and home properties up due to basic supply and demand economics. Many citizens no matter their political leanings, like myself, are also frustrated that their cities and states have been designated Sanctuary Cities or States without their consent or approval and leave because of this fact. I personally know some of these people in my neighborhood and as clients and friends!
Unfortunately, the blame can be squarely placed on the shoulders of Mr. Brown, Mr. DeSaulnier and all the other Government officials and representatives who are also responsible for these terrible laws and policies. It is time we hold all of them accountable by voting them out of office.
Here are a few of Mr. Biden’s quotes:
- “By 2017, those of us of European stock, will be an absolute minority in the United States of America.“
- That’s “not a bad thing, that’s a good thing, because it means the U.S. is expanding the diversity of its people.
- “Ladies and gentlemen, in 2017, the United States for the first time, Caucasians of European descent like me will be in an absolute minority in the United States of America. The secret that people don’t know is our diversity is the reason for our incredible strength.”
Please note: According to the U.S. Census, America’s non-Hispanic white population will cease being the majority in 2044. It currently makes up 63 percent of the population.
And, is it really going too far to suggest that the information I have provided below is Mr. Biden’s, Mr. Brown’s, Mr. DeSaulnier’s and the Democratic Party’s ultimate plan for America’s future…..strong….
THE COUDENOVE-KALERGI PRIZE
The Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize is awarded every two years to leading personalities for their outstanding contribution to the process of European integration. German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, received the award in 2010 due to her unwavering, yet irresponsible, if not criminal, desire to multiculturalize Germany. Ever since she allowed millions of refugees to flood her country, Germany has suffered from massive rape and crime epidemics and the same has happened to Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Paris and London.
Ironically, the Coudenhove-Kalergi Prize is named after, Richard von Coudenhove Kalergi. In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), written in 1925, he describes the future of Jews in Europe and of European racial composition with the following words: