At the bottom of this post are Mark DeSaulnier’s latest tweets regarding President Trump’s Muslim ban being ruled Constitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court along with his many other tweets regarding President Trump’s alleged memo regarding former military bases being used as detention centers for illegal immigrants throughout the U.S.
And, although I do agree with Mr. DeSaulnier—though for VERY different reasons— that President Trump’s banning of people from the following Muslim countries is wrong: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Syria and Yemen, I, unlike Mr. DeSaulnier, do so simply because the Trump Administration and he are being deceitful when evidence overwhelmingly proves that these countries have never attacked or terrorized America, yet– when the evidence is carefully studied– it does thoroughly prove that Israel and Saudia Arabia along with other Marxist elements within our Government whose loyalties are to Israel committed the attacks on our nation and our people on September 11, 2001.
To me it seems strange and ironic how upset Mr. DeSaulnier is about the banning of Muslims from traveling to the United States, yet at the same time he and his fellow congressional leaders are complicit in covering up not only the TRUTH pertaining to the attacks of 911, but also Israel’s and Saudi Arabia’s terrorist networks that continue to kill tens of thousands of innocent Muslims, Christians and otherwise throughout Palestine, Syria and the entire Middle East and with total impunity, all while being funded by U.S. tax dollars at the expense of our soldiers who are unfortunately being used as nothing more than cannon fodder for Israel’s quest for world hegemony!
Learn the TRUTH about the attacks of September 11, 2001 after watching this short but powerful 15 minute video. By doing so, you will learn how a THIRD building collapsed in New York that fateful day? It was 47 stories tall and was NOT hit by a plane yet fell at “free-fall speed” “straight down into its own footprint” as did WTC 1 and WTC 2.
This is the story of WTC 7. You be the judge? Then have the COURAGE to tell others the TRUE story of the events of 911!
Also watch this interview with Dr. Alan Sabrosky:
This is his biography:
- (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs.
- In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
- He is listed in WHO’S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.).
- A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky’s teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University;
- While in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
- Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. You can email Dr. Alan Sabrosky at: email@example.com
Israel: What chutzpah, huh?
Regarding illegal immigrants, an acquaintance of mine wrote the following statement on facebook and I couldn’t agree more:
“Let’s house illegal immigrants at the Concord Naval Weapons Station, but let’s allow U.S. citizens and their children to live in cars and on the streets as millions throughout America do each and everyday!”
What more can be said, Mr. DeSaulnier! And what DO you have to say about the following article from NPR News stating that the Obama Administration housed illegal immigrants in detention centers as early as 2014 which is two years before President Trump took office?
Again, what HYPOCRISY, huh?
Just another double-standard from Congressman Mark DeSaulnier? He always goes where the wind blows to be politically expedient and gather more votes no matter how ethically or morally wrong he may be!
- And why is he so concerned about a travel ban of Muslims along with the plight of illegal immigrants approximately 51% of whom receive some form of U.S. Government subsidies while 78% of legal Americans citizens live pay check to paycheck with less than $10K in the bank?
- And why does he cherry-pick his issues pertaining to the plight of some people throughout the world, he appears to have no concern or sympathy regarding the African National Congress (ANC) of South Africa recently voting to white, Christian farmers’ lands, properties and businesseses withconfiscate out compensation, not to mention the fact that many thousands of these people have been raped, tortured and/or murdered since 1994.
Where is his OUTRAGE on this matter? WHY does he remain silent on this terrible issue and not demand asylum for these persecuted people?
Again, just another double-standard by Congressman Mark DeSaulnier along with our mainstream news media, who too have been deathly silent on this matter!
Here are his texts meant to play on the emotions of his constituents:
The Supreme Court’s decision upholding the President’s
#MuslimBan is deeply disappointing. History will be the judge, but our country will certainly be worse off because of this policy.